Here’s a fun and tasty way to snack on veggies! Pair the saltiness of the Zucchini Chips with the sweetness of the marinara sauce and you have a savory healthy appetizer.
- 1-2 Zucchini
- Panko or Almond Flour (or use both)
- 1 Egg
- Marinara Sauce
- Lemon Juice
- Seasoning: Salt, Pepper, Everything Bagel Seasoning, Parmesan Cheese
- Slice Zucchini thin (1/4”) and pat dry
- Mix egg and cover Zucchini slices
- Add Panko/Almond Flour covering
- Layout single layer on tin foil (sprayed to prevent sticking)
- Drizzle Olive Oil lightly & Add seasoning
- Cook in Air Fryer at 370 Degrees for 10-12 minutes until golden brown & crispy
- Eat quickly when they’re warm and crispy!
Health Tip: This snack is high in fiber which slows digestion, reduces insulin spikes. So even though the panko would add more carbohydrates they are being digested slower since it’s paired with fiber. Zucchini is also high in disease-fighting antioxidants, anti-inflammatory agents, and gut-healing nutrients. It’s low in calories, but high in health benefits making this a perfect snack!