Whole grain brown rice & quinoa pasta (GF) with organic grass-fed ground beef, cauliflower alfredo sauce, sauteed red peppers, and broccoli. This dish came out so much better than expected. I recommend making extras because you’re gonna want seconds.
1 lb organic grass-fed lean ground beef (can substitute ground turkey)
1 Jar of alfredo sauce (I like using the cauliflower sauce)
1 Red Pepper
1 Cup Broccoli Chopped
1 bag Whole Grain Penne Pasta
Spices: Pepper, Chili Powder, Tumeric, Garlic
- Heat olive oil in pan and add beef
- Add spices to taste: pepper, chili powder, tumeric, garlic
- Boil water for pasta in seperate pot. Be sure to only boil for recommended time as GF pasta tends to become mushy when overcooked since gluten is a binding agent
- Heat alfredo sauce on low heat in another pot
- Once beef starts to brown, stir and add in red peppers and broccoli and cook until beef no longer pink and veggies are soft
- Mix it all together and add a fresh spritz of lemon juice and green onions on top
Easy & Delicious! This meal is packed with protein and fiber to reduce carbohydrate absorption and keep you fuller longer.
Check out some of our other delicious recipes full of healthy goodness and nutrition tips!