These mini omelets are easy to make and are a lifesaver for busy mornings! Plus you can customize them to your preference with these fun toppings.
- Meats: bacon/turkey bacon, ham, sausage, steak bits, can also use tofu and other meat alternatives
- Veggies: tomato, mushroom, spinach, onion, broccoli, chives, peppers, and more!
- Seasonings: salt, pepper, parsley, garlic, oregano, paprika, red pepper flakes, etc.
- Egg white carton
- 3-4 whole eggs
- Toppings of your choice
- Seasoning: salt, pepper, fresh parsley
- Spray pan
- Mix 1/2 carton of egg whites and whole eggs
- Add seasoning (salt, pepper, and others)
- Pour into each cup about 3/4 of the way (eggs will puff up)
- Add your Toppings! Precook any meat and chop everything up. I like to mix up the flavors by using different toppings for half
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until puffy, golden tops with brown edges
- Allow them to cool in the pan, eggs will deflate a little so they are easier to remove, Enjoy!
Store & Reheat
- Can be refrigerated for 3-4 days
- Microwave in paper towel for 20-30 seconds to reheat
These mini egg bites are high in protein to help keep you feeling full and help with your weight management goals. Protein is also essential for your body to repair and build new cells. Since protein is the building block of all muscles, it’s important that you’re reaching your daily protein goals. Not sure how to calculate your daily protein needs? Check out How to Count Your Macros.
Disclaimer: The information in this article is designed for educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. This information should not be used to diagnose or treat any health conditions without consulting your healthcare provider. Information used is based on experience and opinion, not 100% evidence. Always consult with a health care practitioner before relying on any information in this article or on this website.